<body>
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

heloo hello....just bathe finish...weather sooo hot. Zhang Lu just log off from msn, so can't chat. sad. but later ashlyn and others will sign in. hopefully gldys, rebecca and hanie does too. i wanna tell them something....what is it??? secret so can't tell. hehe....oh gosh! I can't believe the holidays are so boring... I actually wanna go back to school!!! but of cos lah!! now that we're graduating, we have to treasure our time or else we may not see each other again nxt year...so sad. UGH!!! wat mushy stuff is this?! i will not talk about it now....

Writing a blog post has a purpose... noe wats mine??? to set a record of the longest post!!!!! isn't that great or wat? maybe it isn't for u but to me it is!! so wat to blog bout?? hmmm....maybe Taylor Swift?! yah! taylor swift! here are some facts about her:

Full name: Taylor Alison Swift

DOB: 13/12/1989

Hometown: Wyomissing, Pennsylvania

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Hair color: Naturall blond and curly

Siblings: Younger bro Austin

Parents: Scott and Andrea Swift

Star sign: Sagittarius

Hobbies: Playing guitar, songwriting and boating

Instruments: Guitar- a Taylor Grand Auditorium acoustic guita mde off koa wood

Biggest Musical Influences: LeAnn Rimes, Patsy Cline and her grandma

Her Lucky Charm: a leather bracelet that says 'love love love'

Fav stores: Forever 21 and BCBG

Fav clothing: dresses and cowboys boots

Fav TimMcgraw song: Can't tell me nothin

Fav ice cream: Vanilla with cookie dough

Pets: a cat named Indi and 2 dobermans

Fav tv shows: CSI,Law and Order and Grey's Anatomy

Fav colour: Pink

Fav sport to watch: Hockey

Fav movie: Love Actually

Fav sports team: the nashville predators and the tennessee titans

Lucky Number: 13

If she wasn't a musician she'd like to be: a criminal investigator

Isn't tat great or what?? Taylor Swift rox!!!! She's so pretty i luv her eyes..

Now ... wat to write... maybe this facts thingy might bore u to madness if u dun like her...so srry.
Hehe..now i will write about my fav food:
-Noodles
-Chips
-Fries
-Junk food(there's too many to write)
-Vegetables
-Soup
Oh my gawd...there just too much so i won't write...btw...you really should go and see ashlyn's blog. it's real cool!!! theres a few pics of harry, ron and dumbledore. I won't spoil the surprise so u will have to go to her blog to find out. her url is http://www.twinkle-sparks.blogspot.com
...........................................................................................................................................................
So bored... there's nothing to blog about. Forget it!!! Mission blog record is over!!!!


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration