<body>
Friday, October 30, 2009

I luv selena's single: fallin down
so i'm gonna write/type the lyrics.
~
you walk and talk like you're some
new sensation
you move in circles, you don't need an
invitation
you spend you're money- you can't
get no satisfaction
you play it right so you can get the
right reaction

it won't be long, my darling
pick up the phone- nobody's on it
where are your friends now, baby
all of the ones supposed to be there
for...

(chorus)

you, you
when you're fallin down
the world starts spinning out
you, you
when you're fallin down
now it's not all about
you, you
when you're fallin down
you know i'll be around
when you're fallin down, fallin down

what's outta place when you look
into the mirror
the truth is blurry, but the lies are
getting clearer
your eyes are fixed- your smile is
so elastic
you give me roses but they're all
just made of plastic

it won't be lon, my darling
pick up the phone- nobody's on it
where are your friends now, baby
all of the ones supposed to be
there for...

(repeat chorus)

smile for the camera, everybody's
looking at ya
smile for the camera 'cause they're
all about to trash ya
smile for the camera
smile for the camera
who's gonna catch ya...

(repeat chorus)

smile for the camera,
everybody's looking t ya
smile for the camera ;cause
they're all about to trash ya
~
hehe...


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration