<body>
Saturday, October 31, 2009

went compass point in the evening with parents and sis.
ate swensens for dinner! yummy!
i had crayfish pasta.
my sis and dad had baked rice.
mum had sambal fish.
the food was delish!
but the service was like so lousy.
we ordered banana split and they forgot about it!!!
so my dad put out his hand and the waitress tot he was asking for the bill.
it was hilarious!!!
and then when we 1st went into the restaurant,
the girl told us tat the soup of the day was corn soup.
so my dad asked,"wat's the difference between campbell soup and your restaurant's one?"
and she couldn't reply!
hah! wat service...
anyways when i walked into the restaurant,
i saw one of the sku cl techers.
i think she recognized me.
i didn't noe her name so i didn't say anything.
but she was staring right at me!!!
with her murderous stare...
like the basilisk in hp.
so i quickly looked away.
hahas.
i never ever wanna see my teachers in public places.
it's so weird... and scary.
my sis is ssssssoooooooooo annoying!
i bought some cupcakes for my breakfast 2morrow.
and she ate it!!!
grrrrrrrrrr....
stupid...now i hv no food for 2morrow.
ah hah!
i'll eat hers...
*grins mischieviously*


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration