<body>
Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HIIII!
wat a fun day!
went to class earlier than usual today
cos got p1 orientation
went to class
timetable suspended
yay!
mrs leong wanted us to go round looking for the yes members
collect profit
of $4!!!
kaching!
(:
couldnt find a few
so nvr give them
HAH!
too bad...
went back to class
played stress with so many ppl
ashlyn, tatiana, jean and more i think
so fun
then ms sarina came to class
lectured us bout our manners
hais...
and our behaviour lah,
cos we best class bla bla bla
but we learned our lesson
(:
~
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
ms sarina is oso giving some of us a treat
the 4 monitors
and prize awardees
it's kfc
gonna be on thursday
last day of sku
for lunch
~
2morrow is graduation
wonder if we will cry
dunno
cos every year
the p6 girls cry when they hear the graduation song
u noe
song by vitamin c
but this year we hv to create our own
and i dun wanna sing tat song
BLEH!!
lols...
i'm gonna dance
our class item is going 2nd
actually is supposed to be 1st
but ms sarina say very rush
somemore alot of us are receiving awards
so push to 2nd item
sad...
we were 1st before bcos ms sarina and the teachers agreed tat ours was sooooooooooo meaningful
tribute to mj
the lyrics and all
but it doesnt matter
just damn nervous
~
adithi was supposed to give me a poster
taylor swift one
actually trade
but her annoying cousin hates taylor swift,
(WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill ur cousin, adithi!!!!)
so she drew moustache and tore her poster into half!!!
Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sniff*
so pretty tat one
):
but no worrries!
there will always be more nicer ones...
perhaps
(:


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration