<body>
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SO ANGRY!!!
today got the science centre competition
got so many sku participate
we came in 1st
1st leh!!!
then we had 2 wrong
so the guy tell us go change ans
so we go change
but then we cum back no longer 1st!!!
UNFAIR.
BUT IN THE 1ST PLACE HE TOLD US TO CHANGE
IT'S NOT OUR FAULT!!!
EVIL STUPID IDIOTIC BASTARDS
THEN ADMIRALTY PRIMARY CAME IN 1ST
BUT THEY DIDN'T WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!
THEY COPIED OURS!!!
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DECIPHER THE CODE
THAT TEAM WAS THERE FIRST
BUT THEY DUNNO
SO THEY LET US DO
THEN WE WERE DOING THEY OSO CUM SEE
AND COPY THE ANS
COPYCATS!!!!
WE LOST 5 IPOD NANOS AND BORDERS VOUCHER
I CAN BU DUNNO HOW MANY MAGS WITH TAT!!!
~
anyways i went with gladys grayce marcella dawn and tatiana
to watch movie
we watched coraline 3d
not even scary
wats the big deal
gladys said so frightening
hais...
later went page one
bought mag!
it's m
anyway ate marche for dinner
yummy
ate vivo city duhs...
i dun want go sku 2morrow
got dance rehearsal/performance
sian):
legs alr aching
ran and ran today
so tired
but it's fun in a way
can do denie dance
and gee and all
(:
i dunno if stayin back to practise
asked ashlyn she dunno
i just smsed zl
i hope not
so tiring
):


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration