I finally achieved my goal
of 20 mags...
YAY! HOOTS!
the lucky no. 20 was the m mag
(:
anyways, i just read some SUPER SHOCKING news
it was from the msn news:
Few have forgotten the iconic rudeness of Kanye West's interruption of Taylor Swift's MTV Video Music Awards win, when he rushed the stage, grabbed the mic and proceeded to proclaim Beyoncé's superiority. What will shock the world is the news that the moment was not only planned, but scripted by Swift herself, who maintains an abiding fear of overexposure and backlash. In addition to her skills as a singer, songwriter, guitarist and performer, Swift has also been maintaining a lucrative sideline as ghostwriter for celebrities who want to remain in the spotlight but can't always find the right words. Rumors that she also contributed to President Obama's Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech will remain unconfirmed.
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
SHE DID TAT?!
WHEN I SAID I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I MEAN IT
SO I WON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT!!!!
i'll let yall vote
if u think taylor swift is innocent, tag on my tagboard a 'yes'
but if u r oh so cruel and decide tat she is guilty, then vote a 'no'
i'll tally the results and post it a few days later
TA-TA!
>:(
oh rite. Here's the link so yall can see it:
MSN news


