<body>
Sunday, January 3, 2010

Heyy heyy!
Went church just now
ugh so boring-.-||
anyways later went to hougang mall
ate rice with dishes for dinner
yummy...
In particular broccoli, chicken, potato and sausage
must hv a balanced diet
hmm...
Next time I go there I'll eat kway chap
then seafood
then wonton noodles
(:
UGH...MUST NOT KEEP THINKING BOUT FOOD
must concentrate on school
UGH it's 2morrow
whoa so many feelings
anxious
excited
worried
and I alr don't like my form teacher
So strict
BLEH
her name is mrs wong
my co form teacher is ms or mrs fa... I think
she so soft cannot hear
Lols
can't wait to see wei ling again
she's my new fren at school
I'm sitting next to her in class
(:
2morrow still hv to buy books
the out of stock one...
Literature to be exact
yuck I hate it alr
when I think bout ms loong's or mrs frank's teaching
in other words
IT SOUNDS BORING
A Dip In The Poole by dunno who
I think it's roald dahl or some bill brozini guy
I'm excited bout geography
I got my ATLAS book!
So nice
the maps and all
I think all of y'all would noe how I look like in my uniform
....
Wearing blue and white
ugh the IJ uniform
I like cedar's uniform
though I dislike the tie
:p
ok enough bout school
sleeping at nine tonite
bleh
my bag's so light
cos hv no school books
just orientation camp
then fri got campfire like p5 last time
lalala(:
ok apparently I'm still toking bout school
:#
now...
I'm in the toilet doin business
since there's nothing to blog bout since I can't tok bout school
using my phone to go Internet and blog
feeling full
playing I spy with myself
.....
....
...
..
.
Ok enough!!!
There's seriously nothing else in my mind so bye!


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration