<body>
Monday, January 4, 2010

Hola!
Today was GREAT(:
made more frens
(:
my new sku is wonderful
(:
I got selected for the special art programme
(:
learned sku cheers
(:
though some are horrible
just like the school song
no one noes how to sing it
lols...
Now, the bad stuff
ehem...
Queues during recess so long
then the bookshop queue oso so long
sighs...
Then later some weird
horrible
mad
insane
gross
and SUPER UGLY
malay guy from Beatty sec(so lousy)sat next to me in the bus
he's an IDIOT!!!!!
ask me if hv $5 can lend him
I tot, siao
so I shook my head
then he ask if I wanna join his dumb gang
teach me how to make $5
DUH OF COS I SHOOK MY HEAD
siao
siao
siao
lols
then he just ignore me then went upstairs to sit
it's a double decker bus u see
wat an idiot
just he wait
tomorrow I'm telling my teacher
scully
call the principal then he kena liao
(sticks tongue out)


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration