School's horrible
and the seniors at my school are GREAT
I mean, they are all so cool and blahs
and the netballers are like SUPER TALL
maybe I'm exaggerating a little
but I was like "holy cow are those netballers?!" when I saw them
and the counsellers are so funny
and annoyingly LOUD AND NOISY
lols
had so many talks today
so boring
oh right, u found out my house team
it's st. Yvette
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a st. Renee-ian
and will forever be one
whooo!!!
(:
I'm gonna ask my teacher if I can go over to red team
hopefully can
~
u made um...1 2 3 4...
Ah! 36 more frens!
Yay!
I'm a super fren maker
lols
played so many games at school today
with the PSLs
so funny
I won't say cos so long
gonna go check my school website now
got some info bout ccas
I wanna join guitar ensemble or drama and debate society
(:
so hasta la vista!


