Today was horrible
mostly bcos of my sis...
Irritating and annoying!!!
Ugh.
Other than that, all was nice
or fun!
I'm in yellow house
sighss...
I WANT RED!!!!!!!!!
Goooooo red team!
But yellow house cheers are oso funny
(:
played house games
and my house won!
Duhs... Considering my oh so noisy class
lols...
Almost know everyone in my class
ALMOST.
and Sabrina, my senior, is like super scary
I was buying drink at recess
then it's vending machine
her fren was in front of me
she was behind me
then it's like her fren nvr see it's her turn alr(hahahaha!)
then she was like, PUT IT IN!!!
loudly.
It means the coins
I didn't noe tat she was behind me until she shouted
and I was like AAHH!!!
seriously, no wonder she's one of the cheer commitee and a student leader
but she's funny
ok, end of subject.
~
Ugh
I hate the international students
not all those americans and all
Filipinos and malaysians and blahs
stupid...
So full of themselves
at least I'm smarter than them
lols...
Omg so late alr
ok
see ya!


