<body>
Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG:
Annabeth is a great warrior and planner... I think
Percy is a great fighter and leader... I think
THEY ARE COMPATIBLE RIGHT???
It's super clear that Percy has a crush on Annabeth...
However Annabeth doesn't think the same way
...
Well, isn't it obvious cos they didn't k**s?!
Ugh stupid director... But maybe it's partially bcos Logan Lerman and that girl didn't wanna k**s
hmmm it's logical
anyways... I had a dream ytd about the movie
:D
I WAS IN OLYMPUS!!!
AND THE GODS WERE GIANT!!!
bigger than I expected them to be...
Then somehow any ballyhoo how I suddenly was in that training place
and was training...
Why must I be training?!
I'll look HIDEOUS with my hair swinging all around and all smelly and sweaty
How does Annabeth do that?!
Maybe she put deodorant...
HAHAHAHAHA(:
however, somehow my brain thought that I had dreamt enough and purposely woke my ears up to make them listen and that noise woke me up!!!
To spoil my dream...
It's a perfectly good reason right?


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration