<body>
Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello!
Finally got my cca!
I'm in GUITAR!!!!
Wheeeeeeeeee<3
note to Ashlyn: if u do feel offended if I'm copying u, which I'm not but I just feel like it, then tag me and I'll stop it(:
now I can teach Gladys
cos she tagged me to teach her
but I hv to warn her,
the strings are nylon or steel
so the fingers become numb...
Ouchie!
I haven't started playing yet
YET.
just observed them strumming
the bass is so big!
And low key
(:
so tired
and for stupid show and tell,
I CAN'T use Taylor pics!!!
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
But nvm
I'll use a pic of a Padi field cos:
-there r no padi fields in singapore
-I love to eat rice(:
-I wonder why the seeds need so much water? So tat the Japanese and jump on their bellies???lols
-I took the pic in Bali
tat's bout it
which isn't enough stuff to tok bout
so I'm gonna hv to cum up with more stuff
sigh...
I received a SMS just now
bout singlish
I forwarded it
hopefully y'all will find it funny
(:
gonna sleep now
bye bye(:


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration