Hey everyone!
How's life so far?
Okay enough of the cheerfulness...
I'm so bored...
I have SO MUCH homework, my legs ache and ho hum it's raining!
Ugh...
Okay time to change the subject before I really go into depression.
I'm so hungry now...and I just ate lunch!
Oh my gawd, I must have a really HIGH metabolic rate•.•
Lawls...
Okay now for a question.
Should I learn piano or guitar?
I know piano you are supposed to learn @ a really young age cos you will remember better( that's what I heard )
But I love the music!
Just imagine myself playing a whatever song...
Or maybe I'll join guitar.
I was supposed to be able to play the guitar by now cuz my cca was guitar, but I transferred cos of aep.
So now I'm desperate to learn it.
OH MY GAWD a woman just walked past me smelling like a toilet air freshener...
-.-'''
anyways back to guitar.
Yup I should learn guitar!
Then I can play Taylor swift's songs!
:DDD
Ok enough for now.
Brrr the bus is so cold...
Oh yah! I saw Ashlyn today boarding 74 in the morning(:
heehee(;
earth hour is on 27 march.
ALL OF YOU BETTER TAKE PART AR!
save the earth!!!!
(:


