Went to hwa chong for AEP camp ytd.
I tell you ar, the School is HUGE!!!
OR ENORMOUS!!!
OR GIGANTIC!!!
you get the idea.
They hv a giant field with all the long jump high track blah blah...
They hv a swimming pool.
And some huge lobby with u can fashion parade in
NO FAIR!
why are they so rich?!!!
They even have science research labs
humph...
And worst of all, their classrooms are air-conditioned!!!
Ahhhhhhh no fair their lives must be PARADISE.
anyways, reached hwa chong at bout 8.45am
then went into the lecture theatre
got into our groups then went into the class room
we were supposed to design costumes on our movie
which was star wars
we did darth vader and yoda.
They looked awesome(:
I loved the light saber
was playing with it all the while
then stupid mr chan came
UGH.
cannot fool around or play tap tap
but who cares?!
Drew yoda's sister on cardboard
for no reason
btw, yoda has no sis, I just made her up
:DDD
did some stupid catwalk later
and we didn't win
but it was still fun(:


