<body>
Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello...
Had a super green experience...I made a terrarium!
It's kinda icky, but still nice.
Left it in school cos the teacher said to put it on display.
Anyways, I have tons of homework. Good thing I have a cca standown...
Netball championships are on thurs. My school's playing against Singapore sports school. If we win, we'll be first!!!
I'm going to cheer them on(:
Friday my class is going to lorong 8, no idea why...
Oh yes that reminds me.
I went for some urban walk on Friday
it was SUPER FUN man!
Bought a starbucks drink(;
then went to Singapore river(:
then saw the statue of Stamford raffles(:
the funny thing was, a bird landed on his head!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH(: looked real funny
eh then went back to school for cca.
Almost freezed to death in the cold...
-.-"
currently I'm on the way home.
And some horrible boy is sitting next to me in the bus
ewwwww....
He looks damn gay
haha(:
anyway I gotta go(:


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration