<body>
Monday, April 5, 2010

I realise I haven't blogged in AGES...
so to keep it updated, I hav finally found time to post!
Went to watch HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON on fri.
Of course I went for church first.
I'm holy(:
booked through online cos so fast kena book.
So, watched the movie.
And I tell y'all ar, THE DRAGONS ARE SOOOO CUTE!!!
Especially the black one whose name is Toothless.
-.-"
But it's still C U T E (:
And the guy's called HICCUP.
What a dumb name for goodness sake!
But still...
:D
went for ballet on Saturday.
I feel like I've lost weight...
-.-"
Watched CLASH OF THE TITANS 3D on Sunday
it was okay lah...
Though damn anti climax, not worth the extra $4 for 3D.
*grumbles*
Part of the story isn't true at all!!!
Today was pretty boring.
I wanted to sleep in math and Chinese.
That stupid woman nag and nag.
SHE'S ALSO DAMN BIASED LOR!
I could strangle her if there weren't laws...
I realised that I'm taller!
I'm 148cm now.
Mummy measured me.
(:
I SHALL DINK MORE MILK SO I CAN REACH MY HEIGHT AIM OF 160-165cm!
I kinda ridiculous, but who knows?
Anything can happen if you just believe.
(;


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration