<body>
Friday, May 21, 2010

Yo ppl!
IJ Fiesta was AWESOME(:

I had a fantastic time!
Sprayed my hair, did my nails and played games... And of course we all ate!
Sat the Viking ship, I almost died.
Then there were bands and dancing(:
Ate crépe, pizza, candy floss, corn and more blahs.
Went to the candy factory. It's haunted and I got so scared someone had to guide me.
Bought badges(:
Oh yah, b4 IJ Fiesta was Spirit Day. We cheered and there were vids and performances.
then 930 was fiesta. We ate first, then played. We played pillow fights like 6 times!
(:
There wad haunted house and pacman.
And too many wet games.
I can't wait for the next one!
The gals are going China today, I wish them the best! God bless you all(:
The bad thing is, they miss a week of sku.
BLEAH.
But anyways, today was pretty cool!


Profile
the girl next door


Eve ;DD
I'm a relatively good girl. I eat my veggies. I have an absolutely interesting life and I like noodles and sweets although they aren't good for me. I absolutely adore animals, blue and nature and I often go gaga over them.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Tagboard
scream out loud

Links
you're on your way

Sec 1/1 2010. 6 Peace 2009. Andrea Goh. Sarah Yap. Sze Shen. Alessandra. Sheena. Facebook. Tricia Tan. Hanie.

Archives
gone with the wind

May 2008
September 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration